We have a great site* for family parties,
fundraisers, school events and more!
Click here to view our current
calendar of events
Click here to submit an inquiry
or place a rental reservation
request for our hall
537 South York Street
(near corner of York and Valette;
city parking lot in rear)
If you have any questions, please call our reservation hot line at 630 607-0155.
*Our location features free parking and is handicap accessible with no steps or ramps to gain entry.
*Our banquet room is approximately 45 ft by 60 ft and can comfortably seat 200 people with a variety of table configurations.
To complement our banquet room, we have an adjoining bar area with full liquor service and cable TV.
Rental Rates* (Note all rentals are for hall only with optional access to bar. Bar is always open to 1911 Club members).
Hall with Bar Access: includes access from front York Street door and rear parking lot door.
- $450 Rental Fee
- $400 Bar Minimum
- $800 Rental Fee
- $500 Bar Minimum
Hall without Bar Access: Hall access through rear Parking Lot door only. NO ACCESS THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR OR TO THE BAR AREA.
- $500 Rental Fee
- $400 Bar Minimum
*(as of February 21, 2018; subject to change without notice)
- Friday: $500
- Saturday: $600
- Sunday: $400
- Deposit (50% of TOTAL EVENT FEE) due at time of contract execution.
- Remainder of TOTAL EVENT FEE due 30 days prior to event.
- Due to State Health Department rules, cooking in the kitchen is not available. Violation will result in additional cleaning fees being charged to required credit card on file.
- Due to State Liquor License laws, no liquids of any kind are permitted to be brought into the hall or bar.
- All beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) must be purchased at the bar and consumed in the Hall or bar.
- Drinking in the City Parking Lot is prohibited by the City of Elmhurst; violators subject to charges and fines from Elmhurst Police Department that WILL be called if there is evidence such activity is going on during any event.
Maximum rental is for 4 hours or less.
Rentees are allowed to bring in D.J.’s, bands, clowns, etc.